Monday, February 16, 2009

SWA #6

When watching the MAC ads i found that each one was different and interesting in their own ways. The two i chose to compare was the MAC love commercial and the 1984 Apple's Macontonish Commercial. I really enjoyed watching both of these commercials, and i found them both to be very different from one another. One difference that i noticed was with the length of the message it was trying to send off to the viewers. the 1984 ad shows that MACS are a new technolgy and a new computer that people will inturn love using. The MAC love ad seems to be a more up to date ad, when MACs are in fact very popular and people enjoy using them. the 1984 MAC ad commercial seems to be introducing the MACS and the MAC love commercial shows that people are using the MACs and that they are indeed very popular. It shows that MACs are not only used in the the United States but they are used all around the world which makes them in turn more popular to the public. Both ads grab the veiwers attenetion but in their own ways.

1 comment:

  1. I also wrote about these two ads.I liked what you thought about these two different ads because my thought were totally in a different place and I thought it was cool to see that you thought the way you did.I also found of these ads interesting and they caught my attention.You did a great job of thinking outside the box.

    ReplyDelete