Monday, March 23, 2009

campus issue

I feel that a policy that needs to be monitered more is the issue of having the police check or patrol the garages more after 10' oclock. I feel that this is an issue that needs to be changed because it is dangerous to have those garages not being patroled at night, especailly because they are open and anyone just walk in. I find myself walking to the garage at night late sometimes either because i forgot something, or need to drive somewhere. I always stay on the phone with someone when i have to walk to the garage late, but still that is not enough for people's safty, i know that i would feel more safe if i knew there was a police car patroling the garages at night. anything can happen after hours especially when it when its dark, and USC wants to protect its students in anyway that they can, and i feel that this is a good policy to change. Now i am unsure if there is even a policy to have the campus police patrol the garages, i know that there was a car that sat in garage when they heard rumors about the gang iniations but still that isnt enough. Anything can happen on any night.

No comments:

Post a Comment